Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sting Fling




Landri and I got up at 5:30 on Saturday to head to Azle for a day of fun! We started by picking up our good friend (and Landri's teacher) Tiffany and we went to the run/walk event. Our plan was to do the 1 mile walk. But we were persuaded by some friends to do the 5K! Needless to say, we laughed A LOT, took turns pushing Landri, and finished LAST! =) But we had a great time! Then we headed to the parade for some candy. Tiffany and I decided that we should get one of the flu shots they were giving out. We shopped the booths, Landri got a personal tour of the fire trucks, visited with old friends, and saw MANY of my kids from school. Landri had a great time in the bounce slide! She would not get in the bounce house but loved to climb up and go down the slide. Our P.E. teacher, Dee Suratt, was the volunteer from our school to get in the dunk booth! You should have seen how many kids were lined up to get a chance. It was awesome! After that, we decided since we hadn't eaten all morning we should get lunch. We loaded up and went down the street to El Paseo......We had such a great time with Tiffany! Landri and I came home and took naps! What a day of fun!




Look for.....pics from our photo shoot with Cheryl and next weekend's trip to the zoo with Sarah and Owen! =)

1 comment:

Andy, Sarah, Owen & Kendal said...

I swear... Landri has no fear! Wonder where she get's that ;)Yummmm... El Paseo! That sounds like the best part of the day ;) We may have to eat there while I'm up ;) Can't wait to go to the zoo!!!! See you soon :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers