
Well the season premiere has come and gone.......And I am still not sure about Meredith and Derek! Together, not together? I mean it seems that they are moving in together.....Who knows......Can't they just get together and be happy and move on! I am addicted to this show even thought it can drive me crazy at times! Did we discover that Cristina might actually have a heart? And Callie and Hann.....a whole 'nother adventure! YIKES! What a season to come! Now I have Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sister to look forward to on Sunday! YEAH!
Landri and I are going to meet our friend, Tiffany, on Saturday morning in Azle to do the 1st Annual Sting Fling 1 mile walk and then enjoy the day at the festival! Ryan is working so some girl time will be fun.....Hopefully I will see some old friends and take some pictures!


1 comment:
I know exactly what you mean! I LOVE the show but I find myself yelling at the TV a lot ;) Baggage or no baggage what girl would not be throwing herself at McDreamy?!!!! Uggghhh! AND... could they please do something with Meredith's hair! It seems to be getting worse every season!!!
Post a Comment