Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A New Addiction.....




Well I have a new habit......A girl that I went to high school with has started making bows! Landri already has LOTS of bows hanging in her closet. But none are as cute as these! Christen does a great job and can make anything you ask for. So I am addicted! Every time I look at her website she has something new and adorable. I have already received my 1st order and LOVE them....I am placing another ASAP for Halloween and Christmas. Her prices are reasonable...I have seen the same time bows for the same or more at places around here....She actually lives in Missouri but ships anywhere. She is fast too....I got mine in about 3-4 days! It is great to actually know someone that can do this! SOOOOO if you have a little girl, know a little girl, or ever plan on having one...=)....check out her website.....www.ticklemepinkbowtique.com.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers