Sunday, September 21, 2008

Reading.....


So after being sick for about 6 days, I am finally feeling better.....I did miss school on Friday to go to the doctor....I got an antibiotic and it seems to be helping. Mom and Dad were here for a visit this weekend. It was nice to just lay around and do nothing for a change......I did pick up a good book recommended by a good friend. (Thanks Sarah!) And I managed to read the entire book (500 pages) in about 3 days! WOW! I can't remember the last time I have done that.....It was a really good book.......Not at all what I thought it was going to be, but great just the same...I can't wait to read the remaining books in the series......I am hooked! =)

1 comment:

Andy, Sarah, Owen & Kendal said...

YEAH! I knew you would love it! I am in the middle of the second book now, New Moon. It is great! Hope you feel better fast! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers