They are predicting snow/sleet for late on Thursday....Hopefully it won't effect school again! Every time I turn around Landri has something else out! I guess we will clean it all up later! She has also been into her dress-up box many times....For some reason, she loves this hand-me-down SuperGirl dress! Enjoy the pics!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
No School.......
SOOOOO....Landri and I have been home for 3 school days and just found out that we will be home again tomorrow! Crazy! Landri was sick last week so I was home with her on Friday. But Monday, Tuesday, and now Wednesday, they have closed all Azle schools. There was a major water main break over the weekend in Azle. They spent 3 days fixing the pipe. But the water is still not drinkable. They have closed all food preparation facilities in town including school kitchens! Once the Health Department clears the water for drinking and cooking, we can't return to school! We can apply for a waiver from the state so that we don't have to make up all these days! Let's hope we don't! Needless to say, Landri and I have been wanting to get out of the house. We stayed in Monday because it was gloomy and rainy. So today we got out even though it was really cold and windy! We went to Party City for some Valentine's Day goodies and to look for stuff for Landri's birthday...Yes, I know her birthday it 2 months away but I am getting ready! Then we headed to Target for a few other things. Of course by then it was lunch time so we stopped at Chik-Fil-A! It felt good to get out of the house! Who knows what tomorrow will bring......
They are predicting snow/sleet for late on Thursday....Hopefully it won't effect school again! Every time I turn around Landri has something else out! I guess we will clean it all up later! She has also been into her dress-up box many times....For some reason, she loves this hand-me-down SuperGirl dress! Enjoy the pics!

They are predicting snow/sleet for late on Thursday....Hopefully it won't effect school again! Every time I turn around Landri has something else out! I guess we will clean it all up later! She has also been into her dress-up box many times....For some reason, she loves this hand-me-down SuperGirl dress! Enjoy the pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment