I realized at the beginning of August that we hadn't done any "summer" projects around our house! So of course, I thought of a couple to do. I have really wanted to do some painting around the house. We painted the entire downstairs last summer so we moved upstairs this year. I started in Landri's bathroom. I wanted it to be bright to match the other stuff that was already in there.....Well, bright it is! But I think the yellow looks great and very cheery! =) Next room, our bathroom.....we used the leftovers from downstairs to do it. The colors is latte. It made it feel cozy! Last room, our bedroom. We used a darker version that coordinates with latte. You can't tell much of a difference in the picture but our bedroom is darker. Really like it too! We just need to get some different window coverings. The ones up now are brown and we need a different color with the walls.......Ryan did most of the taping and getting things ready....I painted just about all of Landri's and our bathroom. Ryan painted our bedroom. So it was a joint effort!
Here are some things we want to do in the next few months.......
* cover the back patio
* tile the upstairs bathrooms
* put hardwood floors in the family and dining rooms
Since school starts tomorrow I have sure it will be a long time before we do anything else! Look for pictures of my finished classroom and 1st day of school pics later this week! Have a great one!
1 comment:
We used to have that same bedspread. Still do, I think. It was too hot for us. I shouldn't have just given it to you and saved you some money!
Post a Comment