Friday, May 29, 2009

School's (Almost) Out for Summer!

We have been SO busy lately! I have been really bad about taking pictures too. So I just found one to share! Since my school is getting major renovations this summer, we have to pack and move EVERYTHING out by next Friday! Yes, I mean everything! Most of it is packed in my room. Just a few things to get tomorrow! (Yes, we have to work tomorrow on a Saturday!) Then next week will be crazy with trips to the park, library, class party, awards, field day, etc.! It is crazy! Plus, I have decided to teach summer school! =) I am a sucker! But it is only 15 days (M-Th until 2:00)....I can do it! Lucky Landri she will be spending the days with Grandmary for 3 weeks! We are so thankful that she will be staying with us! Then one week in SA with mom and dad! July will be here before we know it and we are off to Taos for a much needed and earned vacation with Grams, Grandad, Uncle Mark, and Grandmary! YEAH!


Landri has been busy at school too! They had water day this week! It was really funny to watch the do the slip n slide! We finished gymastics last week and will take a few weeks off before starting swimming lessons!

We spent Memorial Day at the Dale's house and had a great time in the pool and sun! Again, no pictures!



This is a picture of Landri and me in our Super Sewards Survivor shirts! Each year in 2nd grade we play Survivor games for a day! It is so much fun! Landri and Claire also have a really cute picture in their shirts but I don't have a copy yet!




Last weekend Jennifer, Ryan, and I did major packing and moving at school. Jennifer's mom, Becky "Grammy" took Claire and Landri so we could work! She took the girls to McDonald's, Target, and to the park. I am so thankful that she is on our lives! Landri (and me too) love her so much! Claire and Landri picked out these matching outfits at Target and then wore them to school this week! They are such a mess! =)





1 comment:

Andy, Sarah, Owen & Kendal said...

Y'all have been busy! Love those matching outfits ;) Too cute!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers