I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! You all deserve it!
Landri and I started the weekend with three days off! Azle closed due to Swine Flu! It was a much needed break! The last few weeks of school are always hard adn very busy! This year we have that plus packaging our entire school and moving it all out by the last day of school! So it is going to be crazy the next few weeks.
Grandmary came to our house on Thursday. We went to my cousin's graduation at TCU on Friday night and then to dinner. Saturday we met family at Cracker Barrel for brunch. Then Ryan, Landri, and I headed to Sherman for the night. Ryan fixed some things for Grandmary while we sewed and worked on some projects! We had a great time. I didn't get to see my mom this weekend! =( But talked to her many times. I wish SA wasn't so far some times!
This morning Landri gave me a cute card with a gift card for a massage at Massage Envy! I can't wait to go use it! Ryan made lunch for the girls....chicken enchiladas and they were wonderful! I am so glad to be a mom. Landri makes it all worth it!


No comments:
Post a Comment