Sunday, March 22, 2009

Top 10 Things Landri LOVES about Going to Grandmary's

Landri and I got to spend Spring Break at one of our favorite places in the whole world......Sherman at Grandmary's house! I have LOVED spending weekends, summers, vacations, holidays, and any other free time I had in Sherman for my entire life! I am so glad and thankful that Landri is making wonderful memories there too. Landri and I headed to Sherman on Monday and stayed until Friday! We had a great time and didn't do all that much. We did a little shopping, went to the library, watched movies, played, ate, played, ate, and ......well you get the idea! =)
TOP TEN REASONS LANDRI LOVES GRANDMARY'S HOUSE:
10. Staying up late watching movies in Grandmary's bed
9. Going to the playground
8. Playing whatever she wants to all day long
7. Making a "chalk" town on the driveway
6. Riding her tricycle around the "chalk" town
5. Sitting and reading books
4. Having rule over the house
3. Sitting at the desk using the calculator and phone (aka remote control)
2. Eating LOTS of strawberry cake and anything else she wants
NUMBER ONE REASON LANDRI (AND MOMMY) LOVE GRANDMARY'S HOUSE........
1. GRANDMARY


Finishing up another bowl of strawberry cake!


Riding around in "chalk" town


Landri and Grandmary


Cutie Pie!


Playing at the playground

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers