Last Thursday I was REALLY wanting to get out of town! Since Ryan was off work we loaded up the car and headed south....to San Antonio of course! We had already planned to meet mom and dad in Salado on Saturday night...so they were thrilled to see us two days earlier! Landri, Mom, and I went to see Toy Story 3 on Friday and did a little shopping! Then on Saturday we headed to Salado for Owen's 3rd birthday party. Of course we did so much visiting with Sarah, Andy, and other ol' friends, I didn't take one picture! The highlight of the weekend (for Landri at least) was staying in a hotel! She thinks it is so cool to spend the night in a hotel.....She loves the pool and getting ice from ice machine! Of course, she spent the night in the room with Mams and Granddad! Then we headed home for a FULL week of swimming lessons and zoo school!


No comments:
Post a Comment