Another Saturday with lots of fun and soccer! The Gators played great again today, but we didn't win! And I am 99% sure that Landri scored a goal that they didn't count! The other goalie was actually standing in the goal when she stopped the ball! But I had to remind myself that they are 3 and it wasn't worth pointing out! So for those of you who know me well, it was hard! =) By the end of the game, we only had 4 kids that would play.....one was sick, another went home, and another one was still crying! So Landri got to play a lot today! And she loves it! She is really quite aggressive and loves to chase down the ball. We just watched some of the game on video and it is too cute!
On another note, Grandmary came to our house this afternoon. She will be here most of the week. I am attending a conference for school from Sunday night until Wednesday! So I will be gone for 3 nights! Thank goodness we have Grandmary so close to help us out! Landri will be rotten by the time I get back! =)
It has been a rainy afternoon and night....Great for napping and just laying around watching football! (of course)......We are actually rooting for the Aggies tonight! Beat those Hogs!

1 comment:
That is so cute! I can't imagine YOUR child would be competitive ;)
Post a Comment