Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rainy Days

It has been raining at our house since Friday evening. So almost 48 hours...non-stop. Last I heard on the news, we have gotten somewhere between 4-6 inches! That's a lot of rain. I know we need it but I think I have had enough! Saturday night we had to go run some errands....Ryan and Landri dropped me off at the door and then I would run in! Then we all ventured in Sam's and Wal-Mart in the rain!

Seward's Top 1o Things to Do on a Rainy Day
10. Play dress-up with Landri
9. Clean out/organize the toy room
8. Watch football
7. Watch all the shows I recorded last week
6. Play Go Fish
5. Color
4. Workout video
3. Play Gin Rummy
2. Watch a movie
AND the #1 Thing to do at the Seward house on a rainy day is.........

1.

Snuggle up with Landri and take nap!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers