Thursday, July 30, 2009

We took Landri and Tyler (a friend's son) to the Rangers game last night....We had a good time even though the Rangers were terrible! I think they lose every time we go! Landri and Tyler enjoyed playing in the kids' park, eating $1.00 hot dogs, popcorn, and ice cream, and going in the gift shop! Of course there was LOTS of laughter too! Tyler is really good with Landri! She loves to talk, talk, and talk to him and then climb all over him! It is too cute! Landri really enjoyed watching the game and asked MANY questions about the players and what they were doing! I guess she is going to be a sports fan like the rest of the family!

We also finished up swimming lessons this morning. I am sure that the pool was really cold after all the rain we had last night. But of course she got right in. She can now jump in and swim to the side. It isn't pretty but she can do it!

Since my school is still under construction (until Aug 10th) Which only gives me a week to move everything back in before inservice! Plus, Jennifer is set to have Cainlee that week..so it will be crazy those 2 weeks......So to end our summer Landri and I are going to visit Grandmary this weekend and do some sewing on school stuff. Then we are headed to San Antonio next week for a few days! YEAH! School will be here soon! Landri is ready to see all her friends and have fun! I am anxious to get the year started after moving stuff back in and redecorating it all!
Ready for the game

Tyler and Landri.....good buddies!

Landri and Mommy

Swim, swim, swim!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers