Landri is still having a great time with Grandmary every day while I am at summer school. I come home and get Landri and head to the YMCA for swimming lessons. The lessons have been for 2 weeks and Landri has learned a lot. I think we will take more lessons at the end of the summer. Her teacher, Ms. Denise, is very patient with all of them. Landri came leave the wall and swim to her all by herself! Although it doesn't look very pretty! She can also hold her breath longer underwater. She loves to jump in from the side and swim to the ladder. Of course, class is even better because her buddies Claire and Lily are there too! Sometimes they get a little too crazy together!



1 comment:
Awwwww... I remember swim lesson days at the Y as a child! How fun! I wanted to take Owen this summer but I don't think we are quite ready for that yet ;) Can't wait to see y'all!
Post a Comment