Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's Been a Year......

Yesterday, April 25th, marked a year since my dear Grandy passed away. We still miss him all the time. It is hard to believe that we have gone a year without his smiling face, his aggravating side, and his hugs. I know that he watches over us each day and will forever. He truly was a great man. Not only to his family and friends, but to all he came in contact with. We are all better people because Grandy loved us. Although it was been a tough year for Grandmary, I am amazed at her strength. I know she misses him dearly. They were together for over 61 years! But she is strong and continues to live her life as Grandy would want her to.

We did get to all spend the weekend together in San Antonio. We had a great time at Fiesta and telling Grandy stories! Look for pictures later....I have clothes to unpack, lunches to make, and much more.....We have been out of town for 3 weekends in a row! We will finally be home this weekend but of course it is packed with things to do! THE SEWARDS ARE READY FOR THE SUMMER!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers