Saturday, February 7, 2009
Double Trouble!
We had a fun time on Thursday night! Jennifer went to Austin for a conference for school last week. So on Thursday, Claire come home with us and spent the night. They were so excited to have a slumber party together! They love each other so much! The second we walked in the door, they stripped off their clothes and put on dress up dresses and high heels! Then they ran around the backyard! It was too funny! Of course, they had a few small arguments over things. But overall, they were great! We had grilled cheese, french fries, and oranges (upon request) for dinner. They loved playing in the bathtub! After bathtime, they danced around like crazy people with Ryan! The picture doesn't do the dancing justice at all......They were hiliarious! Then it was time for bed! We (Landri, Claire, and I) all piled in Landri's bed and read some books. They really wanted to sleep together but after 2 minutes, I realized that was NOT going to work! SO Landri went to our room with Ryan and I stayed with Claire. They were really good about going to sleep! About 4:30 Claire joined Landri and I in bed. We got up, had waffles for breakfast, and then headed to school. They did want to wear matching clothes to school! We did have to find "show and tell" for both of them. Luckily I found 2 princess wands for them. It will be so much fun when they get a little older to have lots of sleepovers!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Precious!!! They are too cute!!! I will definitely pay you back sometime!!!
Post a Comment