Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!






















Landri had a great Halloween this year! We started out by taking our little candy corn to Cheryl and Freddy's house! Of course Cheryl had a Halloween prize for Landri. She also loaded up on candy. Then we headed back to our house for the night. At first, she didn't like the trick-or-treating idea very much. She wouldn't go to the neighbors' house! Then she watched other kids and thought she would give it a try! Before I knew it she was walking up to the door like a big girl! It was so cute! Each time she said "Trick or Treat" and then "Thank you". A few times she even added in "Happy Halloween!" too. She was the cutest candy corn that I have ever seen! =)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

She was the cutest candy corn EVER!

Andy, Sarah, Owen & Kendal said...

She looks adorable! I can't wait for Owen to get into trick or treating! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers